CPI Selection Jobs
Our client is a global vendor specialising as a SAAS specialist technology vendor working as a visionary within the financial sector at Enterprise level targeting mid-market organisations.
Genuine global market leader trusted by the majority of the Top 500 Fortune companies, however still young enough for now to be an opportune time to join their impressive and ambitious growth plans throughout EMEA.
Due to continued and incredible year-on-year growth and success in the US market-place they have created an EMEA Business Development division based in central London to continue their exciting growth plans which will naturally lead to incredible career development opportunities.
The role will involve the tenacity and credibility of reaching C level contacts within large international corporate organisations, intelligent questioning to ascertain the current technology methodology, discussing pain-points and identifying relevant solutions with a view to arranging appointments for the Sales team to meet and potentially convert.
World class training and a defined career path awaits, starting base of £30-40k (dependent on experience) with a £55k OTE and all the benefits expected working for a global market leading vendor. Ideal candidate will have a wealth of experience in high end lead generation and will be rewarded with the natural progression to an Enterprise Account Management role and potentially onto Account Directorship moving forwards which typically would result in a £100k and then £150k + package. Genuine opportunities for global mobility on offer.
Based in central London, the roles will involve a 2 week on-boarding period based in the US, some travel to key clients and conference throughout Europe and a President club in the Caribbean for top performers.
Our client is looking for a consultative Business Development Representative from within the technology/financial sector, the drive and motivation to succeed, coupled with the desire and intelligence to learn a complex and flexible range of solutions.
If you are looking for a position in Sales, our client are looking for 3 additional Business Development professionals due to their continued success from experienced Sales Executives and Graduates looking to kick-start a career in Sales - the offering is within the technology and financial sectors where the order values are larger when results in a higher level of commission and a platform for genuine career progression.
So if Money, Career Progression, Opportunity, Recognition, Autonomy/Freedom, First Class Training and Development and an AWESOME culture hold appeal, please read on and apply to find out why this is a role/opportunity that you won't want to miss..
Outstanding and uncapped commision structure - expectation of earning a minimum of £40k Year 1, OVER 60% of current sales-force are DOUBLING their basic salary and exceeding £50k annual package. Incredible generous and realistic commission structure and OTE
Defined career path on offer, progression based on what you achieve and your potential as opposed to what you have done previously, over 20 promotions in the last 3 years of candidates previously placed with this organisation.
Play-hard, work-hard team environment, plenty of team incentives, days and nights out for hitting collective targets and enjoying what you do. Awesome team and a 'go-getting but supportive' environment awaits.
Top-performers club spend the first week in January sitting on a beach in the Bahama's for top-performing last year. Fancy starting the year on a Caribbean island?
Training & Development
Support, development and best-in-class training, both on induction and daily on the job with top performing mentors
Freedom in your role, opportunity to act as if running your own business and could be responsible as the first/focal point for taking a US market-leader in the EMEA market-place.
Our client are an award winning Sales consultancy representing market-leading Technology and Financial organisations working as a business consultancy to accelerate their growth through lead generation, appointment setting and getting their Field Sales specialists talking to the right people at the right time. Outbound B2B Lead Generation role.
Previous successful candidates have come from the following backgrounds; Recruitment Consultant, Estate Agent, Inside Side Executives, Tele-Sales Executive, Tele-Marketing Executives, high end Retail Sales Executives.
Fleet is easily commutable from Farnborough, Basingstoke, Bracknell, Hook and is also easily commutable from south West London, Waterloo and Reading, based on the Surrey/Hampshire borders easily accessible from the M3 corridor.
Right role but wrong location, we have similiar opportunities in Reading, Bracknell, Basingstoke and West London.
Interviews on offer immediately, to avoid disappointment apply now for more information.
Multi-Lingual Position- B2B working on behalf of Tungsten- Financial servcies
CPI Selection Jobs
Key Account Manager (New Business)
£Competitive Salary - circa £100k Package
The Key Account Manager (New Business Sales) is responsible for achieving sales objectives for a defined set of Strategic Prospects. The jobholder must develop customised strategic and tactical sales plans within the specified prospects, through strong relationship-building, market diligence, competitive analysis and financial assessments as well as by identifying opportunities to grow sales revenue within the assigned territory.
- Achieve assigned sales quota in designated accounts
- Create strong relationships with accounts leading to group framework contract signature
- Position the inside Functional (Finance, IT, Procurement, Sales, HR) and General Management layer. Increase recognition of the Business Value Proposition for key management executives.
- Identify, qualify and influence new projects around conferencing and collaboration system within territory (Request For Proposal, VoIP, Web collaboration, Unified Communication projects)
- Contact key decision makers to position the business and determine the level of need/opportunity for the solutions/services
- Position the business as a Communication services providers and utilise consultative and solution selling techniques to drive revenue.
KEY ACTIVITIES & TASKS
- Identify & approach new strategic prospects, to proactively sell multiple collaboration solutions such as Audio, Web, Video, Unified Communication solutions and Professional services
- Customer segmentation & plan growth initiatives, effective pipeline management and effective adoption of SalesForce CRM.
- Improve client retention by engaging with multi-level stakeholders across multiple business functions, and effective contract negotiations.
- Work to continuously improve sales skills and capabilities in Collaboration solutions and Unified Communication market.
- Build capabilities to demonstrate product knowledge and positioning skills on all the collaboration solutions
- Maintain a consistent high level of sales activity both on phone and face to face meetings, in order to ensure
KEY EXPECTED RESULTS (deliverables, KPI’s)
- Achieve and/or surpass monthly & yearly revenue target and product penetration targets within assigned base of clients
- Successful performance against the qualitative and quantitative sales KPI targets
- Manage the sales process as necessary and fully understand the business, buying and decision making process
- Provide short and long term accurate revenue forecast and new business development and maintain a healthy pipeline
- Report daily, weekly and monthly productivity to Sales Manager
- Maintain accurate and up to date records on the CRM
- Be an expert in the products, solutions, policies and procedures
CORE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven UC or Hosted Telephony sales experience
- Proven track record of success in New Business sales
- Excellent prospecting and negotiating skills
- Ability to deal with senior influencers and decision makers
- Ability to think on feet and use initiative to find and get through to the correct contacts
- Excellent telephone presence and communication skills
- Highly organised, with an ability to multitask and meet simultaneous deadlines
- Self-motivated, results-driven with a high level of initiative and sense of urgency
- Proven track record of building strong relationships with Sales Teams
- Team player
- Proactive self-starter with a “hands-on” mentality
- Strong Microsoft Office skills Strong CRM/database skills (salesforce.com and eloqua.com an advantage)