CPI Selection Jobs
My client is one of the most exciting technology companies around. With a mission to revolutionize Internet security through the magic of cloud computing. We are the leading business in a $35 billion market - security – and a passion to bring cloud computing to Internet security just like Salesforce.com did to CRM. More than 5,000 organizations around the world are already using our software - including amazing brands like General Electric, Nestle, NBC, and NATO - and more than 13 million people across more than 200 countries are protected by our systems every single day.
We are a well-funded Software as a Service company and are growing extremely fast, which means incredible career and growth opportunities for passionate and talented people that are ambitious and driven to be the best. We’ll offer you an opportunity to make a difference, and you will get to work in a fun, fast paced environment where you can excel at what you do and create.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will play a key role in driving new business opportunities for EMEA by qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities in new and existing accounts across the DACH region, utilizing appropriate resources necessary to close sales and ensure customer success.
· Meet and exceed quarterly sales revenue goals within specified territory
· Generate, develop and manage a pipeline of opportunities sufficient to consistently meet and exceed quarterly quota objectives
· Responsible for managing all aspects of the sales process on defined opportunities including ongoing qualification, demonstration, evaluation, close and implementation. Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
· Delivery a territory management plan that outlines within a specific territory; coverage plan, target prospects, customer footprint and partner coverage
· Consistently meet sales activity metrics on a weekly basis
· Conduct WebEx demos and manage prospect download trials
· Follow up on all assigned leads to drive sales opportunities in a timely manner
· Update opportunity status in SFDC to ensure accurate forecasting and deal history, for tracking and management reporting
· Uncover additional product opportunities through targeted prospecting and install base mining
· Maintain complete and accurate records of all sales activity throughout the sales cycle in Salesforce.com
· Participate in weekly strategy discussions of forecasted opportunities
· Work within the specified hours of assigned territory to maximize productivity
· Gain and maintain product and competitive knowledge utilizing resources including, but not limited to organized training, lunch and learns, internal technical contacts and management team
Required Skills & Experience:
· Proven track record as a sales representative including over-achievement of sales revenue goals, accurate pipeline and forecasting management, excellent account management skills, and a strong desire to ensure customer success
· Experience selling into a complex, competitive marketplace with success in the 250-2,000 user enterprise market.
· Understanding of consultative sales process.
· 3-5 plus years quota carrying experience in security, SaaS or software sales selling to CISO and Director of IT/Security levels
· Exemplary communication skills, coaching skills, and demonstrated good business judgment are required
· A self-starter with a track record of successful experience selling to multiple executive levels within an organization
· Strong skills including:
· Pre-call planning
· Opportunity qualification and objection handling
· Call structure and control
· Account development
· Time and territory management
· Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player
· Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
· The highest level of integrity
· Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (salesforce.com, MS Office)
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business or related area
· 3-5 years carrying revenue quota and full sales cycle ownership selling security, SaaS or software sales preferred
Sales Manager – High Wycombe – to £40,000 plus bonus.
I am working with a well-respected locally based business who provide bespoke training and certification for their clients on a national and international basis.
Due to a successful 2016 they are now in a position to hire a proven and experienced Sales Manager to help develop their business to the next level by managing a small sales team, winning new business and implementing new and developing business processes.
Key responsibilities will include:
Team Management of 3 Internal Sales Executives.
Driving new business activities/ KPI’s on a weekly and monthly basis.
Client relationship management.
Hiring and interviewing of potential employees.
Contract negotiation / Tenders etc.
Training and development of the sales team.
Man-management experience within a corporate sales business.
Proven sales experience within a Business to Business Commercial Sales environment.
Management of clients in both the UK and overseas.
Proven background in winning business via a tender process.
Due to the bulk of the business being overseas, some international travel will be required.
There is a clear path for career development for the successful candidate.
Our client is a global market leading technology provider with world class training, a superb and collaborative culture and award-winning customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Due to continued growth they are looking to recruit to further support the rapidly growing DACH region, therefore requiring a bi-lingual German/English professional with both written and spoken German to a business level.
Our client are looking to recruit a German speaking Partner Help Desk Representative / Sales Support Executive / Customer Services professional to join us in Farnborough, UK. The EMEA Partner Team centralizes the day-to-day partner program management for all EMEA solution providers and ISV partners. In this role, you will serve as the central point of contact for all partners, and you'll work to support all incoming requests from partners. You'll also support sales and marketing programs and ensure partners have what they need to successfully sell our client's solutions.
Interest in learning about our partner and channel ecosystem; desire to join a highly successful technology company
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Proactive approach to working and prioritizing your workload
Ability to work both on your own and as part of a team
Solid computer and office skills
Experience in a sales administration or customer support role is a plus
Fluent written and verbal English skills with German (to a business-business standard would be essential)
Previous successful candidates have included bright graduates with the intelligence, drive and communication skills to learn quickly and progress within this role, Sales Support Executives, Customer Services professionals and IT Support or Helpdesk technicians.
CPI Selection Jobs
Sales Engineer - Spanish Market - Reading - 75k
My client is a global leading IT vendor looking to hire the best people in the market to grow their brand and business. They are a trusted partner of over 70% of the Fortune 100 and are looking to expand the Swedish territory as a result!
You will be working within an international team covering the Southern EMEA, supporting the regional Sales Manager, sales team and customers.
We are looking for somebody to be or become an expert in cyber security, email and data protection. You will deliver exciting and informative product demonstrations to potential and current customers, primarily via remote web conferences but also potentially on customer site.
Once in a while, you may be called upon to assist in professional services deployments, technical training, and industry seminars and/or trade shows.
Collaborate with the sales professionals as well as channel partners, to help deliver the most successful security platform for each customer
Take the lead as the customer’s technical main point of contact through the entire sales cycle. This may include technical Q&A, proof-of-concept, competitive bake-off scenarios, RFP response and more, with the ultimate goal of maintaining a world class customer experience
Design complex email and data security solutions and assist in the building of quotations for customer sales presentations
Share and relay experiences and customer feedback to Product Management, Marketing and Product Development (Engineering) teams to help our tradition of continuous improvement
What you bring to the team:
Expert level experience in cyber security, either secure messaging or data security preferred
Experience managing or implementing enterprise email solutions such as Exchange or Lotus Domino or savant level knowledge of SMTP or other IT/Cyber security background
Strong preference for prior experience in technical sales or sales engineering
Other helpful experience includes:
Experience administering or deploying Firewall, IPS/IDS, Web Proxy, Sandboxing
Experience administering or deploying Linux/Unix systems
Understanding of / or experience with Directory Services including Active Directory, Novell, Sun ONE, et al
Thorough understanding of various web and network protocols including SMTP, LDAP, HTTP, TCP and more
Excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation and negotiation skills
Fluency in English and Spanish is required, any additional language is a plus
Bachelors in Computer Science preferred, but not required
Why my client:
They hire the best in the market place, customer focused and have a driven pro-active approach. Leaders within their field, they are growing rapidly and have multiple global locations. Amazing culturally, they reward their Sales reps with great packages and benefits!
Game changing opportunity, don't delay and apply today! email@example.com or 07772620867