Junior Account Manager / Sales Support -High Wycombe -
I am working with a hugely reputable family run business
that for the past number of years they have held a strong reputation within
their industry for providing a unique and consistent approach to their
customers locally and nationally.
Due to continued success, they are now looking to expand
their team by hiring a Junior Account Manager / Sales support person to the
Key duties will
Managing a small portfolio of existing clients
Sending out pricing, tenders and quotations
Updating and cleansing the company CRM /
Delivering a high level of customer service at
Proven experience of working within a fast-moving
The ability to deal with incoming and make
To recognise opportunities within your customer
base to increase sales
Proven administration experience
A strong personality and professional telephone
This is a perfect opportunity to develop your sales and
administration skills, in return you will be rewarded with an attractive basic
salary and the chance to develop your skills into a sales/Account Management
seeking a creative, proactive, engaging and talented MARKETING MANAGER to join
a well-respected business in the Twyford area. This business goes above and
beyond to help non-profit organisations raise money for those less fortunate.
This really is an opportunity where you can earn around £35,000-£45,000 a year,
and make a real, noticeable positive difference!
Based in an
idyllic office location, the Marketing Manager will be supporting the Client
Services Director in the management and deployment of marketing plans. Key
responsibilities will be:
will be assisting and managing project delivery of new business, as well as
introducing new opportunities for existing client offerings.
with and managing time lives and budgets of external agencies.
agencies and internal stake holders as to the progress of certain strategies
collaborating with other departments to ensure projects are actioned effectively.
essential that you have come from a senior position within a marketing team. You
will need to demonstrate a level of skill and knowledge that is enviable in the
field, and will make you stand out from the crowd. You will need experience
creating and managing data reports. It would be desirable if you have a
background with the following software:
If you have
got to this point of the advert, and think “You know what, this is what I am
looking for”, DO NOT HESITATE TO CLICK THE APPLY BUTTON. Interviews are occurring
imminently, and the interview process will be over very quickly. SO DO NOT MISS
would suit someone from a marketing, marketing manager, or creative background.
It is commutable from Maidenhead, Twyford, Reading, Bracknell, Winkfield,
Ascot, Wokingham, Whitchurch and the surrounding areas.
Searching for a German Lead Generator for a Global Technology Vendor based in Reading.
Exceptional training and Development
Rapidly expanding business
Fantastic team environment
Great Salary and Benefits Package
Progression opportunity to Inside Sales
Market leading Technology.
CPI Selection Jobs
My client is one of the most exciting technology companies around. With a mission to revolutionize Internet security through the magic of cloud computing. We are the leading business in a $35 billion market - security – and a passion to bring cloud computing to Internet security just like Salesforce.com did to CRM. More than 5,000 organizations around the world are already using our software - including amazing brands like General Electric, Nestle, NBC, and NATO - and more than 13 million people across more than 200 countries are protected by our systems every single day.
We are a well-funded Software as a Service company and are growing extremely fast, which means incredible career and growth opportunities for passionate and talented people that are ambitious and driven to be the best. We’ll offer you an opportunity to make a difference, and you will get to work in a fun, fast paced environment where you can excel at what you do and create.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will play a key role in driving new business opportunities for EMEA by qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities in new and existing accounts across the DACH region, utilizing appropriate resources necessary to close sales and ensure customer success.
· Meet and exceed quarterly sales revenue goals within specified territory
· Generate, develop and manage a pipeline of opportunities sufficient to consistently meet and exceed quarterly quota objectives
· Responsible for managing all aspects of the sales process on defined opportunities including ongoing qualification, demonstration, evaluation, close and implementation. Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
· Delivery a territory management plan that outlines within a specific territory; coverage plan, target prospects, customer footprint and partner coverage
· Consistently meet sales activity metrics on a weekly basis
· Conduct WebEx demos and manage prospect download trials
· Follow up on all assigned leads to drive sales opportunities in a timely manner
· Update opportunity status in SFDC to ensure accurate forecasting and deal history, for tracking and management reporting
· Uncover additional product opportunities through targeted prospecting and install base mining
· Maintain complete and accurate records of all sales activity throughout the sales cycle in Salesforce.com
· Participate in weekly strategy discussions of forecasted opportunities
· Work within the specified hours of assigned territory to maximize productivity
· Gain and maintain product and competitive knowledge utilizing resources including, but not limited to organized training, lunch and learns, internal technical contacts and management team
Required Skills & Experience:
· Proven track record as a sales representative including over-achievement of sales revenue goals, accurate pipeline and forecasting management, excellent account management skills, and a strong desire to ensure customer success
· Experience selling into a complex, competitive marketplace with success in the 250-2,000 user enterprise market.
· Understanding of consultative sales process.
· 3-5 plus years quota carrying experience in security, SaaS or software sales selling to CISO and Director of IT/Security levels
· Exemplary communication skills, coaching skills, and demonstrated good business judgment are required
· A self-starter with a track record of successful experience selling to multiple executive levels within an organization
· Strong skills including:
· Pre-call planning
· Opportunity qualification and objection handling
· Call structure and control
· Account development
· Time and territory management
· Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player
· Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
· The highest level of integrity
· Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (salesforce.com, MS Office)
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business or related area
· 3-5 years carrying revenue quota and full sales cycle ownership selling security, SaaS or software sales preferred