My client is one of the most exciting technology companies around. With a mission to revolutionize Internet security through the magic of cloud computing. We are the leading business in a $35 billion market - security – and a passion to bring cloud computing to Internet security just like Salesforce.com did to CRM. More than 5,000 organizations around the world are already using our software - including amazing brands like General Electric, Nestle, NBC, and NATO - and more than 13 million people across more than 200 countries are protected by our systems every single day.
We are a well-funded Software as a Service company and are growing extremely fast, which means incredible career and growth opportunities for passionate and talented people that are ambitious and driven to be the best. We’ll offer you an opportunity to make a difference, and you will get to work in a fun, fast paced environment where you can excel at what you do and create.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will play a key role in driving new business opportunities for EMEA by qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities in new and existing accounts across the DACH region, utilizing appropriate resources necessary to close sales and ensure customer success.
· Meet and exceed quarterly sales revenue goals within specified territory
· Generate, develop and manage a pipeline of opportunities sufficient to consistently meet and exceed quarterly quota objectives
· Responsible for managing all aspects of the sales process on defined opportunities including ongoing qualification, demonstration, evaluation, close and implementation. Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
· Delivery a territory management plan that outlines within a specific territory; coverage plan, target prospects, customer footprint and partner coverage
· Consistently meet sales activity metrics on a weekly basis
· Conduct WebEx demos and manage prospect download trials
· Follow up on all assigned leads to drive sales opportunities in a timely manner
· Update opportunity status in SFDC to ensure accurate forecasting and deal history, for tracking and management reporting
· Uncover additional product opportunities through targeted prospecting and install base mining
· Maintain complete and accurate records of all sales activity throughout the sales cycle in Salesforce.com
· Participate in weekly strategy discussions of forecasted opportunities
· Work within the specified hours of assigned territory to maximize productivity
· Gain and maintain product and competitive knowledge utilizing resources including, but not limited to organized training, lunch and learns, internal technical contacts and management team
· Proven track record as a sales representative including over-achievement of sales revenue goals, accurate pipeline and forecasting management, excellent account management skills, and a strong desire to ensure customer success
· Experience selling into a complex, competitive marketplace with success in the 250-2,000 user enterprise market.
· Understanding of consultative sales process.
· 3-5 plus years quota carrying experience in security, SaaS or software sales selling to CISO and Director of IT/Security levels
· Exemplary communication skills, coaching skills, and demonstrated good business judgment are required
· A self-starter with a track record of successful experience selling to multiple executive levels within an organization
· Strong skills including:
· Pre-call planning
· Opportunity qualification and objection handling
· Call structure and control
· Account development
· Time and territory management
· Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player
· Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
· The highest level of integrity
· Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (salesforce.com, MS Office)
· Bachelor’s degree in Business or related area
· 3-5 years carrying revenue quota and full sales cycle ownership selling security, SaaS or software sales preferred