I am working with a hugely reputable family run business that for the past number of years they have held a strong reputation within their industry for providing a unique and consistent approach to their customers locally and nationally.
Due to continued success, they are now looking to expand their team by hiring a Junior Account Manager / Sales support person to the business.
Key duties will include:
· Managing a small portfolio of existing clients
· Order processing
· Sending out pricing, tenders and quotations
· Updating and cleansing the company CRM / Database
· Delivering a high level of customer service at all times
Desirable Experience Required:
· Proven experience of working within a fast-moving office environment
· The ability to deal with incoming and make outbound calls
· To recognise opportunities within your customer base to increase sales
· Proven administration experience
· A strong personality and professional telephone manner
This is a perfect opportunity to develop your sales and administration skills, in return you will be rewarded with an attractive basic salary and the chance to develop your skills into a sales/Account Management position.