Have you ever wanted to work in sport? Wanted to work in a well-known venue? Wanted to work in a sporting environment? Then I would suggest you keep reading this summary. This company are a well-known sports venue based in London, a greener area of London within easy reach of all major London motorways. The new Event Sales Manager will spend their time split between the companies two locations in London which are 20 minutes away from each other selling anything from weddings to corporate days and their conference and events facilities. The Event Sales Manager will be someone who is hungry, determined and most importantly someone who is an experienced new business winner who isn’t afraid to pick up the phone!
What will I be doing?
- Sell all non-match day, new business events to agreed target levels via the phone, LinkedIn and face-to-face opportunities.
- To achieve all monthly and annual targets assigned.
- Work very close with the M&E Sales Manager who’ll deliver all events and be responsible for all the up sell and repeat business opportunities.
- Prospect and develop existing client base. Where possible, increase their yearly spend.
- Source, qualify and develop new leads not currently associated to the venue.
- Planning and prioritising sales activities.
- Maintain complete product offering to maximise sales opportunities and benefit client needs.
- Be a CRM admin king/queen, maintaining all admin up to date and correct
- Build a realistic pipeline and monitor all calls and activity on CRM
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries
- Attend training sessions to develop new skills, knowledge and techniques.
- Be an ambassador for the company on all levels
What Experience do I need?
- Event sales experience in an outbound sales environment
- Experience with a 360-sales cycle environment
- Face to face selling within a venue, event company or hotel
What skills should I possess?
- MS Office
- Familiar with Microsoft Dynamics CRM system
- Experience with a sporting club ticketing system would be ideal but not a must
What about personal qualities?
- Must be able to drive with own car
- Great communication abilities
- Positive, bright and an energetic demeanour
- Commercial thinker
- Immaculate personal presentation
- Hunter mentality
Great role for someone with the following roles;
Event Sales Manager / Senior Events Manager / Event Sales Executive / Venue Events Manager / Event Sales Coordinator / Head of Sales / Venue Events Executive / Meetings and Events Sales Manager / Meetings and Events Sales Executive / Venue and Events Sales Manager / Venue Events Sales Manager