Customer Service Executive / Customer Service Advisor
High Wycombe based business - £18,000 - £19,000 Salary including performance related bonus and benefits.
I am working with a nationally recognised business within the critical healthcare sector who are looking for a number of Customer Service professionals to join their team. Based from their UK head office in High Wycombe I am looking for candidates who are familiar with spending time on the phone, building lasting relationships and recognising the opportunities to add value to both their customers and the business. Candidates who have experience of upselling / Cross selling their services will have a distinct advantage of being offered an immediate interview.
Desired Skills and experience required:
* Proven telephone based Customer Service experience
* Ability to build lasting client relationships
* Recognise opportunities to upsell without an aggressive approach
* Ability to listen comprehensively to customer needs
* Proven experience of working with CRM / Database systems
* A natural and calm way to influence your customers
This is both an inbound and outbound telephone based position, You will have your own portfolio of clients that each will have their own specific need to the products they use, you will work to set targets, call targets & KPI's on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. Full training on systems, services and products will be given to all new starters. Candidates must be open to learning about product features & benefits. This is a great opportunity to transfer your skills into a calm, positive and driven environment.