Strategic Account Manager - Global Technology Vendor!
My client is a rapidly growing Technology vendor looking to sustain their impressive growth, they are looking to add driven Sales people to their team in Frankfurt. They are looking to engage with the next generation of up and coming Sales talent.
The superstar Strategic Account Manager to manage an entire state of the art “Sales 2.0” process in DACH. The Strategic Account Manager is responsible for converting a substantial number of enterprise opportunities into long term customers through a short and efficient sales cycle and by nurturing “C” level relationships. As a Strategic Account Manager you will be responsible for long term account management within the territory ensuring growth in all revenue streams.
The Strategic Account Manager will hold a portfolio of customers that are active and under contract as well as customers that are inactive and have used the client in the past and new accounts.
They are creative as well as ambitious, so they are keen to speak to those Sales superstars who want to stand out and make a name for themselves. The successful candidate will be a highly driven over achiever, with a track record to match.
They are looking for dynamic and talented individuals who are highly career driven and at the same time can be integral part of the company's exciting growth plans.
- Act as primary and overall manager of all of the activities with the customer.
- Discover and map all of the relevant customer ERP systems and decision makers.
- Work closely with the TAM (Technical Account Manager) on all of the accounts.
- Profile the customer IT strategies for maintenance, functional releases and testing.
- Promote and sell the entire appropriate solution portfolio to the different customer stakeholders.
- Keep the customer up to date with all of the products and functionality.
- Make sure that the customer is receiving the appropriate support and that the customer is adopting the solutions maximizing usage of all of the modules.
- Drive the customer to adopt the portfolio as a standard part of the IT process to ensure continued usage and renewal and making sure that the budget plans for future renewal.
- Create and maintain multiple relationships with the customer with key users, opinion makers and decision makers to ensure a solid coalition.
- Drive the customer to agree to be a reference and to create a case study.
- Learn the value proposition to the level where you are comfortable to deliver a first level demo of the platform.
- Work within the sales process using SFDC as the single point of the record.
- Experience of closing $1m+ transactions is a must.
- At least five years of experience in direct sales to large enterprise customers with proven successful track record of generating revenue and closing business.
- Proven experience in working through partners, strategic integrators.
- Experience in selling software – A must.
- At least three years in sales within the DACH market.
- Hunter at heart.
- Ability to organize and prioritize assigned tasks.
- Advantage: Prior experience of multiple-opportunity management.
- Ability to communicate and interact with senior executives / “C” level.
- Ability to forecast accurately.
- Positive and energetic attitude with ambitious, upbeat, highly creative, self-motivated personality.
This is an urgent requirement so please get in contact today for more information.