Get involved in one of the fastest growing SaaS businesses rated "No1 software for businesses 2016". With HQ in Italy and Offices around the globe, my client wants another Inside Sales Rockstar to join the Dream Team and drive the company to success in the UK.
- Drive revenue generation through qualifying and closing new businesses
- Understand lead qualification and work with sales development reps to refine processes and accuracy through data driven decisions
- Be able to execute in short-term sprints while maintaining a vision for long-term sustained success
- Communicate effectively and efficiently via phone, webinar, email and in-person meetings
- Be prepared to share knowledge and communicate with teams around the globe
- Work closely with Marketing to provide essential feedback on lead generation quality
- Develop strong relationships with key clients that will generate revenue as new features go-to-market
- Identify prospect needs, understand business drivers behind requests, and explain the value proposition
- Maintain and possibly exceed an agreed expected volume of revenue per year.
- Manage all aspects of leads management within the CRM and to keep it organized and updated timely.
- Previous 2+ years experience in the Software as a Service industry with a role related to pre-sales, inside sales, business development or similar.
- Ability to be recognized as a true team player internally in the company, and trusted business advisor externally.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills when dealing with different stakeholders, from line managers to C levels.
- Proven track record of growing a customer base and consistently exceeding revenue targets and company goals
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying customer needs
- Have a competitive edge and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong use of insights and data-driven decision making to inform the sales process
- Ability to perform advanced internet research leveraging value added databases on your own
- Ability problem solve, adapt, and grow quickly as we build the sales organization
- Extremely proactive and upbeat with strong organizational skills
- A deep knowledge of Social Networks (especially LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher level of education
- Ability to do light travel