One of the largest, forward thinking independent companies in the Interior Design, Furniture Solutions and Hire, Office Moves are looking to double in turnover.
I have an immediate temporary opportunity for Data Researchers, Profiling/ Lead Generation to work for a specialist interior design consultancy in the City of London.
This is a long term opportunity for 6 months, but there will be an opportunity to secure a permanent position after this period.
Working as Data Researcher in Profiling/Lead Generation you will be researching online contacts, specific projects and target clients on the telephone and online.
As Data Researcher in Profiling/ Lead Generation you will be:
- preparing contact lists for large corporate organisations as well as smaller businesses including contact details and names for C-level decision makers.
- researching contacts for decision makers online using Linkedin and other other social media (Who is a Head of Operation? CEO? Head of IT? Sales Director etc.)
- making outbound business to business calls to confirm if they are still employed and what's their email address or direct telephone number
- updating CRM with this information
Position: Temporary Data Researcher, Profiling/Lead Generation
Location: City of London, Clerkenwell 10 minutes’ walk from Barbican or Farringdon Station
Salary: £9.00 per hour (PAYE) or £10.50 (working through an umbrella company) + bonus (weekly pay)
Working hours: 9:00-17:30 Monday to Friday 37.5 hours a week
Duration: 6 months ++
As Temporary Data Researcher in Profiling/ Name Generation you will be a part of a fun, vibrant and relaxed team when your hard work and efforts are being recognised.
We are looking for:
- Someone upbeat and organised with a proactive attitude and "can do" attitude
- You will have to be a team player with a strong attention to detail
- Fluent in English and have an excellent telephone manner, sound positive and engaging
- Positive approach to objection handling is essential ensuring that the maximum potential is achieved from each call.
We are mainly interested in speaking to candidates with the following experience: market research, telephone interviewing, CATI research, outbound calling, lead generation, lead development, demand generation, business development, telesales, telemarketing, outbound appointment setting, call centre, sales, marketing, outbound customer service.
If you are interested or have experience in any of the following then please apply today!