Sales Executive - UK Mid-Market Enterprise - Reading - 75k
My client is a global leading IT vendor looking to hire the best people in the market to grow their brand and business. They are a trusted partner of over 70% of the Fortune 100 and are looking to expand the French territory as a result!
Sitting within the Inside Account Development team you will be responsible for growing their Middle Enterprise portfolio via multiple channels. This role is expanding the product footprint within the existing customer base. This role is about revenue growth!
- The Inside Account Manager will be responsible for working with our existing customers in a consultative manner to identify additional solutions from the portfolio
- Drive the entire sales process from start to finish including opportunity identification, introductory meetings, product demonstration, customer Q&A, as well as negotiation and closing
- Team up with our world class Sales Engineering team to devise and execute account strategies and plans
- Engage with our rapidly expanding channel partner network to drive incremental revenue
- Interact with the management team in 1-1, team meetings and via forecasting and reporting to provide critical updates, and strategic account planning
- Since this role works with existing customers, you must provide outstanding and high touch customer service, including escalation and coordination of support issues as needed
- Become a perpetual student of the products, and the ever changing Security industry!
- You can achieve your quota, but quite frankly we would love you to blow it out of the water!
- May require modified work hours to cover accounts in other time zones, and occasional travel for key accounts
What you bring to the team
- 2 or more years of sales experience focused on generating net new business
- Track record of meeting or exceeding expectations in an individually focused, quota carrying role
- Experience managing the entire sales cycle from prospecting through negotiation and closing
- Competitive nature, operating within a team environment
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Strong presentation skills, both in person and via phone/online
- Security or SaaS sales experience a plus
- Fluent English required, any additional langue preferred
- Past Customer Service background is ideal, but not essential
Why my client:
They hire the best in the market place, customer focused and have a driven pro-active approach. Leaders within their field, they are growing rapidly and have multiple global locations. Amazing culturally, they reward their Sales reps with great packages and benefits!
Game changing opportunity, don't delay and apply today! email@example.com or 07772620867