German Sales Executive - Global Tech Vendor - Slough
The general purpose of the Sales Development function is to build and maintain a sufficient pipeline of leads that can be converted to full revenue quota in territory. The successful candidate will qualify in a timely manner all leads generated through Marketing and be responsible for targeting the region and profiling contacts to generate opportunities.
- Proactively pursue business-to-business lead generation through warm and cold call prospecting (required: 40-60 calls per day, 8-10 decision-maker conversations)
- Qualification and conversion of all inbound leads
- Follow-up on leads generated by marketing (for example through direct mail, trade shows and web site activities) including qualification and conversion
- Prospecting and account qualification to add leads to the sales pipeline within the established territory
- Identify contacts within target companies (employ effective account exploration and account mining tactics)
- Provide excellent customer service (handle all incoming information requests and sales calls promptly).
- Work within the Campaign Management system to identify potential opportunities
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date with the software application suite of tools.
- Keep regional Marketing Manager and Account Executives (AEs)informed of all activity, including timely preparation of reports using a Salesforce administration tool
- Actively work with marketing, sales and alliances to build lead generation campaigns and qualification of prospects
- Aid in planning/staffing of regional marketing events such as seminars and trade shows
- Maintain accurate and contactable (opted-in) records (update information within contact management system/ database)
- Prepare and distribute information
- Collect and qualify incoming lead information according to the corporate key qualifiers. Introducing this information into the lead management system Salesforce.com (SFDC) and forwarding to the relevant AEs when appropriate
- Complete the information in SFDC through in-depth research on prospects and leads. Maintaining the information up-to-date throughout the several stages of lead management
- Search for new leads through Internet, social media monitoring, subscriptions, new databases, partners, etc.
- Move leads to sales opportunities by keeping in contact on a regular basis (calls, mail, visits) and updating the leads with new information (press releases, new products, invitations to events, etc)
- In collaboration with Sales, Marketing and Alliances define a country plan in order to develop territories
- Social Media Monitoring: Engaging with social media platforms, creating alerts on keywords, researching topics and sharing information with individuals responsible for producing the content and responses.
Skills & Experience:
- Native-level fluency in German
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills, including strong presentation skills
- Excellent communication, organizational, problem solving and self-motivational skills
- Strong business-to-business telesales/prospecting skills or demonstrable capability to develop these
- Ability to communicate effectively on the phone with Line of Business and IT decision-makers
- Solid understanding of social media tools and vehicles including LinkedIn, Twitter, Blogs
- Additional non-English professional standard European language is an advantage
- University degree and computer knowledge preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as make independent decisions
- A strong desire to succeed - tenacious, goal-oriented, persistent, with follow through
- Articulate, confident, self-aware and personable character
- Ability to integrate into the corporate culture and ethos
- The ability to work within a dynamic environment
- Desire to remain current on appropriate issues, products and services
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Game changing opportunity for the successful candidate, don't delay apply today! Contact email@example.com - 07772620867