Resource Coordinator / Administrator - Milton Keynes – £22000 plus company benefits
I am working with a truly entrepreneurial business that is rapidly changing the way we purchase our goods on-line. With cutting edge technology, they can boast a client base of some of the UK’s largest retailers in both our high street and e-commerce / online giants!
Due to a significant period of growth, they are looking for a Resource Coordinator / Administrator to join their Operations team to support both the senior management of the business in assisting with senior level decision making and also providing support to the field teams in their daily scheduling.
As a Resource Coordinator / Administrator your key duties will include:
· To organise and schedule the workload of the field team.
· To produce accurate and timely reports to the senior management team.
· Information gathering and data analysis.
· Creating reports in Excel for monthly report meetings.
· Managing key staff and department diaries.
· Data input, Extraction and manipulation.
· Identifying needs for training, development and recognising ‘red flags’ that may arise
· Advanced knowledge of MS – Excel, databases - including use of Macro’s, Pivot Tables and Formulas.
· A strong geographical understanding of the UK.
· High Levels of Data Inputting
· Ability to pay perfect attention to detail
· The ability to communicate and update key stakeholders at all times
Candidates must be able to demonstrate their advanced knowledge of MS Excel.