I have an immediate temporary opportunity for Data Researchers, Profiling/ Name Generation to work for a specialist sales consultancy representing market leaders in the IT industry.
This is an opportunity for 3-4 weeks, All top performers will be considered for future contracts, there will also be temporary to permanent opportunities available.
Working as Data Researcher in Profiling/ Name Generation you will be representing global leaders in IT services.
As Data Researcher in Profiling/ Name Generation you will be:
- preparing contact lists for large corporate organisations as well as smaller businesses including contact details and names for C-level decision makers.
- researching contacts for decision makers online using Linkedin and other other social media (Who is a Head of Operation? CEO? Head of IT? Sales Director etc.)
- making outbound business to business calls to confirm if they are still employed and what's their email address or direct telephone number
- updating CRM with this information
Position: Temporary Data Researcher, Profiling/ Name Generation
Salary: £8.75 per hour (PAYE) or £10.25 (working through an umbrella company), weekly pay
Working hours: 8:00-17:00 Monday to Friday
Duration 3-4 weeks
As Temporary Data Researcher in Profiling/ Name Generation you will be a part of a fun, vibrant and relaxed team when your hard work and efforts are being recognised.
We are looking for:
- someone upbeat and organised who can generate names quickly and efficiently.
- You will have to be a team player with a strong attention to detail
- fluent in English and have an excellent telephone manner, sound positive and engaging
- positive approach to objection handling is essential ensuring that the maximum potential is achieved from each call.
Our client is a sales and marketing consultancy specialising in the technology industry. They have a wide range of international blue-chip clients across computer hardware, software, storage and security systems. A great team of professionals awaits with a work-hard, play-hard culture but in a relaxed, supportive and fun environment. If you are immediately available, ambitious and would enjoy working with in a smaller entrepreneurial and driven working environment with exciting growth plans then this could be a great opportunity for you.
Please apply now to secure a start next week!
We are mainly interested in speaking to candidates with the following experience: market research, telephone interviewing, CATI research, outbound calling, lead generation, lead development, demand generation, business development, telesales, telemarketing, outbound appointment setting, call centre, sales, marketing, outbound customer service.