Business Development Manager / New Business -Field based– Document Management / Cloud storage– Hampshire - £30k-£35k plus uncapped OTE and Car / Allowance
I am working with a hugely respected business who for many years have led the way delivery bespoke solutions around office and document managed solutions.
Due to continued success, they are now in a position to expand their sales division by hiring an experienced field based Business Development Manager to expand the new business proposition around their electronic document management offerings.
Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager will include:
Driving new business sales nationwide
Developing an existing portfolio of clients
Offering a bespoke solution to national and local clients
Preparing RFI / Tenders for key and national accounts
Managing a defined sales territory
To be considered for this position candidates must be able to demonstrate their experience of:
* The ability to work in a defined sales patch / territory
* Winning new business by generating leads and converting them to key clients
* Self-generating own appointments and growing business within your client base
* Working autonomously from home, office and field
* Candidates must be able to drive and hold a valid full UK driver’s license.