This opportunity is a great entry point into a thriving sales team with a fantastic career trajectory, while offering a gateway into an exciting career in SAAS sales. If you have the drive to be the best, listen, learn and educate or a hunger to add International sales experience to your resumé then this role is for you.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the Enterprise Pipeline.
- Execute your prospecting, qualifying, closing skills, via phone and social selling.
- Quickly research and strategize an approach to create interest and engage with prospects.
- Work closely with Account Executives to move prospects through pipeline and closing.
- Master the art of sending personal, strategic, value-add emails and social messages.
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of demos, meetings and qualified opportunities.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of products, industry trends and competition.
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
- Very high level of drive, passion, and desire for results.
- The ability to engage and empathise over the phone.
- Proven success in Inside Sales - such as regularly hitting KPIs.
- Clear and concise writing skills and be a creative thinker.
- Great self awareness of speaking, versus rambling.
- Good listening attitude.
- An understanding of social selling techniques (I.e LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter).
- 1+ year in a fast growing SAAS environment is a plus.
- German Native Speaker or Business Proficiency is a must.
What we offer:
- Open honest and respectable work environment.
- Regular training, We will invest our time in you to help you grow.
- Competitive salary and Commission package.
- Generous Annual Leave entitlement.
- Encouraging healthy work-life balance.
- Relaxed office atmosphere, Break out areas, Ping Pong, Table football.
- Open kitchen, Tea, Coffee Fruit and healthy drinks.
- Free training/courses, Lunch and learn.