I am working with a hugely reputable family run businessthat for the past number of years they have held a strong reputation withintheir industry for providing a unique and consistent approach to theircustomers locally and nationally.
Due to continued success, they are now looking to expandtheir team by hiring a Junior Account Manager / Sales support person to thebusiness.
Key duties willinclude:
· Managing a small portfolio of existing clients
· Order processing
· Sending out pricing, tenders and quotations
· Updating and cleansing the company CRM /Database
· Delivering a high level of customer service atall times
· Proven experience of working within a fast-movingoffice environment
· The ability to deal with incoming and makeoutbound calls
· To recognise opportunities within your customerbase to increase sales
· Proven administration experience
· A strong personality and professional telephonemanner
This is a perfect opportunity to develop your sales andadministration skills, in return you will be rewarded with an attractive basicsalary and the chance to develop your skills into a sales/Account Managementposition.