Our client is a multi-award winning Sales/Marketing Consultancy representing genuine market leaders within the Technology sector.
Due to continued success their growth plan require a new Inside Sales Executive to join their collaborative team of Sales professionals.
The role is a high-end consultative Lead Generation function to engage with C level contacts to discuss their current IT supply, to discuss their ideals, investigate any current pain points in their current situation, with an action plan of booking Webex and appointments on behalf of the clients they are representing.
Set in a beautiful location (would suit a car owner/driver) an mazing team, supportive manager and a fantastic work/life balance on offer where you will genuinely be able to switch off at 5pm
Perks/benefits are almost unrivalled here, 25 days holiday, life assurance, private health and dental-plan, breakfast and lunch on tap and there is always a social event or inhouse treat from the directors to look forward to.
Some of the small print/detail
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Identify Senior decision makers and holding high level conversations to identify opportunities
- Understanding an organisational structure through research and profiling techniques
- Gathering and reporting business and market intelligence and industry trends
- Chairing weekly client progress reviews by phone (face to face on occasion)
- Completing and circulating daily activity update email
- Management of account base and ownership of data
- Liaising with the client (in conjunction with Client Services) to understand and receive a campaign brief
- Liaising with creative services to establishing and refine business messaging to use
- Daily reporting of progress against targets, time spent, budget etc.
Ideal candidate will have either a proven track record in business development or lead generation, fantastic communication skills and either exposure or interest of working within technology.